Phyto Healing Diet is a health-promoting diet. It preserves optimum health and supports quick recovery from diseases by promoting healthy eating and natural healing.
It stops inflammation, improves digestion and metabolism and removes toxins from the body. It enhances immunity, prevents infections, cleanses blood vessels, clears the blockage, restores healthy gut flora, improves cognitive functions and ultimately restores overall health.
Phyto Healing diet helps to: –
- Reduce and stop inflammation.
- Enhance immunity.
- Cleanse blood vessels.
- Accelerate liver functions.
- Improve gut functions.
- Increase healthy gut flora.
- Boost brain health.
- Increase memory.
- Prevent diseases.
- Reduce chances to get an infection.
- Naturally, get rid of all diseases.
- Naturally, maintain weight – no worry to get overweight or underweight.
- Lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
- Gain weight if you are underweight.
- Get regular bowel movements with a feeling of complete evacuation.
- Get clear, acne-free, and glowing skin.
- Improves appetite and metabolism.
- Promote quality of sleep.
- Stop laziness and promote freshness.
- Eliminate tiredness and keep you active.
- Relieve all types of pains in the body.
- Improve clarity of mind and enhance cognition.
- Keep your mind positive and promotes positive thoughts.
Phyto Healing Diet promotes general well-being. Selecting foods according to health condition accelerate their healing benefits. Along with fresh and powdered herbs, this diet has amazing benefits to treat several diseases.
- Intact Natural Form: The naturally occurring form, which is unrefined and unprocessed is known as intact natural form.
- Wholesome: The quality of food that provides full nutritional value of a particular food is called wholesome. It also refers to whole food without extracting anything from that.
- Plant-Based Foods: Choose most of the food from the plants.
- Intermittent Fasting: Eat within 8-10 hours window and have fast for 14-16 hours daily.
|Food Groups||Recommended Servings|
|Fruits (preferably fresh and seasonal)||5 servings|
|Salad (Raw Vegetables)||5 servings|
|Cooked Vegetables||5 servings|
|Whole grains||5 servings|
|Fresh herbs||25 grams|
|Dried powdered herbs||5 grams|
|Water||At least 3 glasses daily|
|Sunlight||30 minutes daily|
|8:30 AM||Green Herbs’ Smoothie|
|10:00 AM||Fruits (375 grams)|
|1:00 PM||375 grams Vegetable Salad + 25 grams Fresh Herbs|
|1:30 PM||Whole Grains + Cooked Vegetables +/- Legumes|
|3:30 PM||Fruits (375 grams)|
|6:00 PM||375 grams Vegetable Salad + 25 grams Fresh Herbs|
|6:30 PM||Whole Grains + Cooked Vegetables +/- Legumes +/- Vegetable Soup (optional)|
You can modify suggested timings according to your convenience and schedule keeping in mind 8-10 hours eating window.
|Water||½ cup (120 ml)|
|Leafy Green & Petiole Vegetables||1 cup (chopped)|
|Fresh Herbs – Mint or Basil (any type)||¼ cup (chopped)|
|Berries – fresh or frozen (Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc.)||½ cups|
|Fruits (any one fruit – pear, papaya, banana, etc.)||1 cup (sliced)|
|Seeds’ Mixture (50 grams Flaxseeds + 10 grams Hemp Seeds + 10 grams Sesame Seeds + 1- grams Pepitas (or Pumpkin seeds) & 20 grams walnuts||1 tablespoon|
|Amla Powder (if suitable)||½ spoon|
|Acai Berry Powder (if suitable)||½ spoon|
More Details: Green Herbs’ Smoothie
Any seasonal fruits and that you can tolerate in amount of 375 grams (approx.). In the morning, you should eat 375 grams. There is relaxation for evening if you want to eat less than 375 grams, but minimum should be 200 grams in the evening.
Salad should be taken before main course.
Salad Ingredients: Ingredients are same as for lunch and dinner.
- Any 2 seasonal vegetables: 200 – 250 grams
- Leafy Greens (Kale, Arugula, Celery leaves, Chicory green, Collard greens, Curry Leaves, Dandelion, Dill Leaves, Drumstick, Endive, Fenugreek Leaves, Kale (black, green, or red), Lettuce (all types), Mustard leaves, Parsley, Radish Greens, Turnip greens, Watercress): Any one from these: 25-75 grams
- Tomatoes: 25-50 grams.
- Green herbs (coriander, mint, basil): minimum 25 grams.
Check Here: Salad: Recommended Vegetables
Main course of meal should be taken after finishing salad.
- Intact Whole grains cooked in water: 1-2 cup.
- Cooked vegetables (oil free): minimum 2 cups.
- Cooked legumes curry oil free (mung, peas, Tuvar Dal, Masoor Dal, pea): ½ – 1 cup
Beneficial Intact Whole grains: Oats (rolled, steel cut), Barley, Quinoa, Amaranth (Rajgira), Little millets, Teff (red, brown, and white), Farro (Ancient Wheat Grains) – Emmer (Farro piccolo), Einkorn (Farro piccolo), Spelt (Farro grande), Barnyard Millet, Foxtail Millet, Kodo Millet, Little Millet, Browntop Millet, Buckwheat, Rye, Brown rice.
While cooking vegetables and legumes, do not add oil or any kind of extract fat. Use minimal possible salt.
De-flour diet: De-flour your diet at least by 50%. Eat less things made of grain’s flour. Always choose wholegrains chapatis, tortillas, flatbread or breads (within minimum 65% wholegrains composition).